Modelling European Business Cycles (EBC Model): A Macroeconometric Model of Germany ; Version March 2005
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 5.
Length: 62 p.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Ray Barrell & Karen Dury, 2001. "Asymmetric Labour Markets in a Converging Europe: Do Differences Matter?," Economics Working Papers 002, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Andreas Beyer & Jurgen A. Doornik & David F. Hendry, 2000. "Reconstructing Aggregate Euro-zone Data," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 613-624, November.
- Warmedinger, Thomas, 2004. "Import prices and pricing-to-market effects in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0299, European Central Bank.
- Lapp, Susanne & Scheide, Joachim & Solveen, Ralph, 1995. "Determinants of exports in the G7-countries," Kiel Working Papers 707, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Menon, Jayant, 1995. " Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 197-231, June.
- repec:fth:eeccco:118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Rietzler, 2012. "The IMK’s Model of the German Economy," IMK Studies 29-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.