The role of local and newcomer entrepreneurs in rural development: A comparative meta-analytic study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0001.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-10-27 (Entrepreneurship)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Vollet & Jean-Paul Bousset, 2002. "Use of Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Economic Base Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 481-494.
- Leeuwen, Eveline S. van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "The Embeddedness of small enterprises to the rural local economy of small and medium sized towns," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Don Webber & Nigel Curry & Anthony Plumridge, 2009. "Business Productivity and Area Productivity in Rural England," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 661-675.
- Heidergott, B. & Leahu, H., 2008. "Differentiability of Product Measures," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jack, Sarah L. & Anderson, Alistair R., 2002. "The effects of embeddedness on the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 467-487, September.
- Mitch Renkow, 2003. "Employment Growth, Worker Mobility, and Rural Economic Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 503-513.
- Jian Zhang & Linxiu Zhang & Scott Rozelle & Steve Boucher, 2006. "Self-Employment With Chinese Characteristics: The Forgotten Engine Of Rural China'S Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(3), pages 446-458, 07.
- Nicola Meccheri & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2006. "Rural entrepreneurs and institutional assistance: an empirical study from mountainous Italy," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 371-392, September.
- Baaijens, Sef & Nijkamp, Peter, 2000. "Meta-Analytic Methods for Comparative and Exploratory Policy Research: An Application to the Assessment of Regional Tourist Multipliers," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 821-858, December.
- Keith Halfacree, 2007. "Back-To-The-Land In The Twenty-First Century - Making Connections With Rurality," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(1), pages 3-8, 02.
- Emery N. Castle, 1998. "A Conceptual Framework for the Study of Rural Places," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 621-631.
- Alistair R. Anderson, 2000. "Paradox in the periphery: an entrepreneurial reconstruction?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 91-109, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.