A systemic perspective on multi-stakeholder sustainable development strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0009.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heidergott, B. & Leahu, H., 2008. "Differentiability of Product Measures," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Annie Tubadji, 2012. "Culture-based development: empirical evidence for Germany," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 690-703, July.
- Aliye Ahu AkgÃ¼n & Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "The Usefulness Of Analytical Tools For Sustainable Futures," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1575, European Regional Science Association.
- Aliye Ahu AkgÃƒÂ¼n & Seda Kundak & Handan Turkoglu & Tuzin Baycan, 2011. "Rural changes: Their types and effects on rural capital," ERSA conference papers ersa11p251, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.