Strangers on the move. Ethnic entrepreneurs as urban change actors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0004.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012. "Strangers on the Move: Ethnic Entrepreneurs as Urban Change Actors," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 376-402, July.
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heidergott, B. & Leahu, H., 2008. "Differentiability of Product Measures," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Socio-cultural Diversity and Urban Buzz," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-110/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.