Lessons from migration impact analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0022.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sari Pekkala, 2005.
"Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey,"
362, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Heidergott, B. & Leahu, H., 2008. "Differentiability of Product Measures," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Münz, Rainer & Straubhaar, Thomas & Vadean, Florin P. & Vadean, Nadia, 2006. "The costs and benefits of European immigration," HWWI Policy Reports 3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.