Biodiversity: Economic perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0002.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergh, J.C.J.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1990.
"Aggregate dynamic economic-ecological models for sustainable development,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J C J M van den Bergh & P Nijkamp, 1991. "Aggregate dynamic economic - ecological models for sustainable development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(10), pages 1409-1428, October.
- Bergh, J.C.J.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1990. "Aggregate dynamic economic-ecological models for sustainable development," Serie Research Memoranda 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 1993. "Bioeconomic Evaluation of Government Agricultural Programs on Wetlands Conversion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 27-38.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & Dotinga, Harm M. & Kooistra, Wiebe H. C. F. & Vrieling, Engel G. & Peperzak, Louis, 2002. "Exotic harmful algae in marine ecosystems: an integrated biological-economic-legal analysis of impacts and policies," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Heidergott, B. & Leahu, H., 2008. "Differentiability of Product Measures," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Biodiversity Prospecting over Time and under Uncertainty: A Theory of Sorts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-163/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.