Cultural heritage: hedonic prices for non-market values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0049.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deborah Ann Ford, 1989. "The Effect of Historic District Designation on Single-Family Home Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 353-362.
- Moro, Mirko & Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011.
"Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin,"
WP386, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mirko Moro & Karen Mayor & Seán Lyons & Richard S J Tol, 2013. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(12), pages 2884-2903, December.
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Moro, Mirko & Tol, Richard S J, 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Gromicho, J.A.S. & Hoorn, J.J. van & Timmer, G.T., 2009. "Exponentially better than brute force: solving the jobshop scheduling problem optimally by dynamic programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.