Coinnovation research : manual for experiential research into organizational coinnovation
AbstractThis manual contains a method for research into organizational coinnovation. The coinnovation process is the organizational development and market adoption of original ideas into new goods, services, and practices by cooperating organizations. Coinnovations are the outcomes of the coinnovation processes. The aim of this manual is to provide a comprehensive method to researchers who want to investigate organizational coinnovation. In this first introductory chapter the four basic themes of the method are summarized. In the next four chapters these themes are further explained. The sixth and final chapter contains guidelines for the use of the method and the composition of a coinnovation research report.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0016.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
organizational coinnovation; innovation; cooperating organizations;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "The development of co-innovation strategies: stages and interaction patterns in interfirm innovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J. Cunningham, 1997. "Case study principles for different types of cases," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 401-423, November.
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "Innovative quality management practices in the Dutch construction industry," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- C. H. Nam & C. B. Tatum, 1997. "Leaders and champions for construction innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 259-270.
- Bart Bossink, 2002. "A Dutch public-private strategy for innovation in sustainable construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 633-642.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.