Promoting small scale and cottage industries in Indonesia : an impact analysis for central Java
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0010.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miyazawa, M. & Tijms, H.C., 1992. "Comparison of two approximations for the loss probability in finite-buffer queues," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1992. "Job Competition by Educational Level," Papers 473, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Homi Katrak, 1999. "Small-scale enterprise policy in developing countries: an analysis of India's reservation policy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 701-715.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
- weijland, Hermine, 1999. "Microenterprise Clusters in Rural Indonesia: Industrial Seedbed and Policy Target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1515-1530, September.
- Piet Rietveld & Youdi Schipper, 1997. "Explaining Employment Growth in Small Industrial Enterprises: Does Policy Matter? A Case Study for Central Java," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.