Sequential or nonsequential employers' search?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0031.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Ours, J C & Ridder, G, 1993. "Vacancy Durations: Search or Selection?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 187-98, May.
- Ours, J.C. van & Ridder, G., 1993. "Vacancy Durations: Search or Selection?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142177, Tilburg University.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2010.
"Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search,"
tecipa-418, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2011. "Applications and Interviews - A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," CESifo Working Paper Series 3317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2011. "Applications and Interviews. A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," Working Papers 2011.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," IZA Discussion Papers 5416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," 2010 Meeting Papers 114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giovanni Russo & Wolter Hassink & Cees Gorter, 2005. "Filling vacancies: an empirical analysis of the cost and benefit of search in the labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1597-1606.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "Sequential or Non-sequential Recruitment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-109/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Sep 2008.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2009. "Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-Sequential Search?," IZA Discussion Papers 4008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.