Wage dispersion and mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0016.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991.
"Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986. "Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search," Working Paper Series 172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990.
"Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-65, September.
- Berg, G.J. van den, 1988. "Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment," Research Memorandum 338, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-85, May.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-76, November.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-33, September.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998. "Unknown wage offer distribution and job search duration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 237-242, August.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997.
"Job Search and Commuting Time,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-81, April.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.