Wage dispersion and mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0016.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Berg, G.J., 1993. "Wage dispersion and mobility," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Van Der Berg, G.J., 1991. "Wage Dispersion and Mobility," Papers, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research- 432, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-85, May.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986.
"Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search,"
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics
172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991. "Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-33, September.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990.
"Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society,
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-65, September.
- Berg, G.J. van den, 1988. "Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment," Research Memorandum 338, School of Economics and Management.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-76, November.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
- Mortensen, Dale T., 1985. "Functional Form Specifications for Models of Unemployment and Job Duration," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 85-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998. "Unknown wage offer distribution and job search duration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 237-242, August.
- Berg, G.J. van den & Gorter, C., 1996.
"Job search and commuting time,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-81, April.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.