Wage dispersion and mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0016.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986.
"Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search,"
Working Paper Series
172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991. "Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-76, November.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, G.J. van den, 1988.
"Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment,"
338, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990. "Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-65, September.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-85, May.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-33, September.
- Berg, G.J. van den & Gorter, C., 1996.
"Job search and commuting time,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998. "Unknown wage offer distribution and job search duration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 237-242, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.