An alternative proof of uniqueness in non-cooperative bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0015.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Houba, Harold, 1993. "An alternative proof of uniqueness in non-cooperative bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-256.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harold Houba, 2005. "Stochastic Orders of Proposing Players in Bargaining," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-063/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Houba, Harold, 1997. "The policy bargaining model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Suh, Sang-Chul & Wen, Quan, 2006. "Multi-agent bilateral bargaining and the Nash bargaining solution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2000. "Bargaining with asymmetric threat points," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 333-339, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.