Selling news and advertising space : the economics of Dutch newspapers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0010.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ours, J.C. van, 1983. "Dagbladen in de verdrukking," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153360, Tilburg University.
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, January.
- van Kranenburg, Hans & Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2002. "Survival in a Concentrating Industry: The Case of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Backhaus,J.G., 1998. "Tausch und Geld: Georg Simmels Philosophie des Geldes," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jacco Hakfoort & JÃ¼rgen Weigand, 2000. "Commercial publishing - a quiet life? Market power and performance on the Dutch market for consumer magazines," CPB Research Memorandum 174, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kranenburg,H.L.,van & Palm,F.C. & Pfann,G.A., 1998. "Life Expectancy of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands: The Period 1848 - 1997," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- H. Van Kranenburg & F. Palm & G. Pfann, 2002. "Exit and Survival in a Concentrating Industry: The Case of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 283-303, November.
- Heng, M.S.H. & Trauth, E.M. & Fischer, S., 1994. "An innovation model of information planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.