Selling news and advertising space : the economics of Dutch newspapers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0010.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x.
- Ours, J.C. van, 1983. "Dagbladen in de verdrukking," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153360, Tilburg University.
- Kranenburg,H.L.,van & Palm,F.C. & Pfann,G.A., 1998. "Life Expectancy of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands: The Period 1848 - 1997," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Deleersnyder, B & Geyskens, I & Gielens, K & Dekimpe, Marnik, 2001.
"How cannibalistic is the internet channel,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/224108, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How Cannibalistic is the Internet Channel?," Research Paper ERS-2002-22-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kranenburg, H.L. van & Palm, F.C. & Pfann, G.A., 2002.
"Exit and survival in a concentrating industry: the case of daily newspapers in the Netherlands,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4915, Maastricht University.
- H. Van Kranenburg & F. Palm & G. Pfann, 2002. "Exit and Survival in a Concentrating Industry: The Case of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 283-303, November.
- Heng, M.S.H. & Trauth, E.M. & Fischer, S., 1994. "An innovation model of information planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jacco Hakfoort & JÃ¼rgen Weigand, 2000. "Commercial publishing - a quiet life? Market power and performance on the Dutch market for consumer magazines," CPB Research Memorandum 174, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Backhaus,J.G., 1998. "Tausch und Geld: Georg Simmels Philosophie des Geldes," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- van Kranenburg, Hans & Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2002. "Survival in a Concentrating Industry: The Case of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.