Geographic information systems and spatial analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0054.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer, Manfred M & Nijkamp, Peter, 1992. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-17, April.
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "Geographic information systems and spatial analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A G O Yeh & M Batty, 1990. "Applications of geographic information systems in urban and regional planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(4), pages 369-374, July.
- Herwijnen, M. van & Janssen, R. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "A multicriteria decision support model and geographic information system for systainable development planning of the Greek islands," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nadia Bessa, 2006. "Towards Indicators for Assessing Land-Use Change in Planning: Case Study of the Peri-Urban Zone of Thessaloniki," ERSA conference papers ersa06p599, European Regional Science Association.
- Taupier, Richard & Willis, Cleve E., 1994. "Geographic Information Systems And Applied Economics: An Initial Discussion Of Potential Applications And Contributions," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002. "A methodology for neural spatial interaction modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa02p034, European Regional Science Association.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.