Sustainable development in a regional system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0093.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Zoppi, 2004. "A contingent valuation-multicriteria analysis case study on the taxonomy of three planning scenarios for a Coastal Zone of Sardinia (Italy)," ERSA conference papers ersa04p147, European Regional Science Association.
- Vasile Burja, 2011. "Assessing Performance Of The Sustainable Spatial Development: Romanian Case Study," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 4.
- Ferhan Gezici & Gunduz Atalik, 1998. "An evaluation of tourism activities in Turkey with reference to sustainable regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa98p477, European Regional Science Association.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- Jeroen Bergh, 1993. "A framework for modelling economy-environment-development relationships based on dynamic carrying capacity and sustainable development feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 395-412, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.