Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0075.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-98, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Lecture Notes on Economic Growth(II): Five Prototype Models of Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Lecture notes on economic growth (II): Five prototype models of endogenous growth," Economics Working Papers 78, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- den Butter, F. A. G., 1991. "Macroeconomic modelling and the policy of restraint in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 16-33, January.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Adams, James D, 1990. "Fundamental Stocks of Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 673-702, August.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Symons, J & Layard, R, 1984. "Neoclassical Demand for Labour Functions for Six Major Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 788-99, December.
- repec:fth:harver:1532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Chapters, in: Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987.
"The demand for labor in the long run,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra56-1.
- den Butter, F. A. G., 1991. "Labor productivity slowdown and technical progress in the Netherlands," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 259-280.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1984. "An Investigation of the Determinants of Manufacturing Employment in the United Kingdom," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 529-57, October.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-57, Sept.-Nov.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michl, Thomas R, 1986. "The Productivity Slowdown and the Elasticity of Demand for Labor," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 532-36, August.
- McHugh, Richard & Lane, Julia, 1990. "Embodied Technological Change and Tests of the Internal-Adjustment-Cost Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 459-64, October.
- Ritzen, J. M. M., 1987. "Human capital and economic cycles," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 151-160, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.