Signaling devices for the supply of semi-public goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0008.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "Signaling devices for the supply of semi-public goods," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153144, Tilburg University.
- Ruys,Pieter & van der Laan,Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 1990. "Signalling devices for the supply of semi public goods," Discussion Paper Serie A 326, University of Bonn, Germany.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ruys, P.H.M. & Laan, G. van der, 1987.
"Computation of an industrial equilibrium,"
257, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan, G. van der, 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153012, Tilburg University.
- Hofkes, M.W., 1988. "A simplicial algorithm to solve the nonlinear complementarity problem on Sn x Rm+," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Giaoutzi, M. & Nijkamp, P., 1991. "Barriers and missing networks in European infrastructure : inland waterways and coastal transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0104, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- P Nijkamp & S Rosdorff & C Wilderom, 1991.
"Innovative service provision for the elderly: a European perspective,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(3), pages 267-279, June.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rosdorff, S. & Wilderom, C., 1991. "Innovative service provision for the elderly : a European perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0089, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Boons, A.A.M. & Roberts, H.J.E. & Roozen, F.A., 1991. "The use of activity-based costing systems in a European setting : a case study analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.