Endogenous technological progress and spatial interdependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0061.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E J Malecki & P Nijkamp, 1988.
"Technology and regional development: some thoughts on policy,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(4), pages 383-399, August.
- Nijkamp, P. & Malecki, E.J., 1987. "Technology and regional development : some thoughts on policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-92, February.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," NBER Working Papers 1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixon, R & Thirlwall, A P, 1975. "A Model of Regional Growth-Rate Differences on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 201-14, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-71, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1991. "Lessons from non-linear dynamic economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0105, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1993.
"Endogenous Technological Change, Innovation Diffusion and Transitional Dynamics in a Nonlinear Growth Model,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(61), pages 191-213, December.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1992. "Endogenous technological change, innovation diffusion and transitional dynamics in a nonlinear growth model," Serie Research Memoranda 0080, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.