Infrastructure and metropolitan development in an international perspective : survey and methodological exploration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0056.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Koichi Mera, 1984.
"General Equilibrium Analysis of the Benefits of Large Transportation Improvements,"
567, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Mera, Koichi, 1985. "General equilibrium analysis of the benefits of large transportation improvements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Jose da Silva Costa, 1998. "The productive role of public infrastructure: A critical review of recent literature," ERSA conference papers ersa98p95, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.