Rational expectations and new classical macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0008.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1976. "Testing for neutrality and rationality," Working Papers 54, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 1988. "Rational expectations business cycle models: a survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-15.
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-38, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-44, December.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1982. "Risk Perception in Psychology and Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1986.
"The Rigidity of Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
1813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheffrin,Steven M., 1996.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479394, October.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- Batchelor, Roy A & Orr, Adrian B, 1988. "Inflation Expectations Revisited," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(219), pages 317-31, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Lessons from the Southern Cone Policy Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 111-42, July.
- Pesando, James E, 1975. "A Note on the Rationality of the Livingston Price Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 849-58, August.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1979. "Anticipations and the Nonneutrality of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 225-52, April.
- Laidler, David, 1981. "Monetarism: An Interpretation and an Assessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 1-28, March.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Hahn, F H, 1980. "Unemployment from a Theoretical Viewpoint," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(187), pages 285-98, August.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981.
"Output Fluctuations and Gradual Price Adjustment,"
NBER Working Papers
0621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 1981. "The Role of Monetary Stabilization Policy under Rational Expectations," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 49(1), pages 39-50, March.
- Broadberry, S N, 1983. "Unemployment in Interwar Britain: A Disequilibrium Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 463-85, November.
- Asako, Kazumi, 1982. "Rational expectations and the effectiveness of monetary policy with special reference to the Barro-Fischer model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 99-107.
- Hatton, T J, 1983. "Unemployment Benefits and the Macroeconomics of the Interwar Labour Market: A Further Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 486-505, November.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S251-78, October.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 294-339, June.
- Peter J. Montiel, 1987. "Output and Unanticipated Money in the Dependent Economy Model," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(2), pages 228-259, June.
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-90, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.