Some major issues in regional labour market analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0058.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1989. "Some major issues in regional labour market analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez, J.A. & Díaz, F.Mª & Jiménez, V., 1998. "Mercados regionales de trabajo y desarrollo económico regional en España," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 10, pages 19-38, Diciembre.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Erich Maierhofer, 2001. "The tyranny of regional unemployment rates," ERSA conference papers ersa01p270, European Regional Science Association.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura & Blien, Uwe, 2002. "Forecasting regional labour markets in Germany: an evaluation of the performance of neural network analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p117, European Regional Science Association.
- Siegfried Alberton & Oscar Gonzalez, 2004. "Monitoring a trans-border labour market in view of liberalization - the case of Ticino," ERSA conference papers ersa04p526, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.