Nonlineair regression with discrete explanatory variables : with an application to the earnings function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0003.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Bierens, Herman J. & Hartog, Joop, 1988. "Non-linear regression with discrete explanatory variables, with an application to the earnings function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 269-299, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2008.
"Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models: Discrete Regressors and Interval Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 835-864.
- Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2004. "Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models: Discrete Regressors and Interval Data," IDEI Working Papers 280, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2005.
- Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2004. "Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models : Discrete Regressors and Interval Data," Working Papers 2004-11, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1998. "On Housing Services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 218-242, September.
- Bierens, H.J., 1988. "Nonlinear regression with discrete explanatory variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0061, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2013. "Non-Standard Rates of Convergence of Criterion-Function-Based Set Estimators," Working Papers 13-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Komarova, 2012. "Binary Choice Models with Discrete Regressors: Identification and Misspecification," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2012/559, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Zhou, Xiao-Hua & Liang, Hua, 2006. "Semi-parametric single-index two-part regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1378-1390, March.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Swanson, Norman R., 2000. "The econometric consequences of the ceteris paribus condition in economic theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 223-253, April.
- repec:cep:stiecm:em/2012/559 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M., 1996. "The Bierens test under data dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 1-32.
- Dastani, Parsis & Laisney, François & Vouillaume, Sophie, 1997. "A Simple Test of the Efficiency Wage Hypothesis Revisited," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-23, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.