Ecologically sustainable economic development : key issues for strategic environmental management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0067.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Economische groei; Management; Milieubeleid;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nijkamp, P. & Abreu, M., 2009. "Regional development theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pearce, David, 1974. "The economics of natural resource depletion," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 57-59, September.
- Nijkamp, P. & Soeteman, F., 1988. "Dynamics in land use patterns : socio-economic and environmental aspects of the second agricultural land use revolution," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Despotakis, V. & Giaoutzi, M. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "Dynamic GIS models for regional sustainable development," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kemp, Rene & Soete, Luc, 1990. "Inside the 'green box':on the economics of technological change and the environment," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6328, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.