Measures of export-import similarity, and the Linder hypothesis once again
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0030.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris R, 1983. "On the Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 900-908, December.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1981. "The Impact of EEC Enlargement on Non-member Mediterranean Countries' Exports to the EEC," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 726-29, September.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006.
"Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
2006/08, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005. "Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," International Trade 0508011, EconWPA.
- Goran NikoliÄ‡, 2011. "Convergence of the Export Structure of Romania, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina to the Structure of Import Demand in Developed Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 393-406, September.
- Dhakal, Dharmendra & Pradhan, Gyan & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2011. "“Another Empirical Look at the Theory of Overlapping Demands - Un altro sguardo empirico alla teoria delle overlapping demands," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 103-113.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Goran Nikolić, 2013. "Is There A Structural Improvement In The Merchandise Exports Of The Balkan Countries In The Period 2000-2012?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(196), pages 99-132, January â.
- Isabel Proença & Maria Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán, 2008. "Trade in the enlarged European Union: a new approach on trade potential," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 205-224, December.
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D., 2008. "Differentiated Agri-Food Product Trade and the Linder Effect," Working Papers 46629, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Syed Adnan Haider Ali Shah Bukhari & Mohsin Hassnain Ahmad & Shaista Alam & Syeda Sonia Haider Ali Shah Bukhari & Muhammad Shabihuddin Butt, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of the Linder," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 307-320.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.