A survey of recent developments in monetary theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0003.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Benjamin, Daniel K & Kochin, Levis A, 1979. "Searching for an Explanation of Unemployment in Interwar Britain," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 441-78, June.
- Infante, Ettore F. & Stein, Jerome L., 1976. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 473-500, November.
- Asako, Kazumi, 1982. "Rational expectations and the effectiveness of monetary policy with special reference to the Barro-Fischer model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 99-107.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 1981. "The Role of Monetary Stabilization Policy under Rational Expectations," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 49(1), pages 39-50, March.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1975. "Interest and Credit in General Equilibrium with Transactions Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 548-66, September.
- Friedman, Milton, 1970.
"A Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 193-238, March-Apr.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Currency substitution: a test of its importance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-11.
- Lawrence H. Officer, 1980. "Effective Exchange Rates and Price Ratios over the Long Run: A Test of the Purchasing-Power-Parity Theory," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 206-30, May.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Money, income and currency substitution: evidence from three countries," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 27-35.
- Genberg, Hans, 1978. "Purchasing power parity under fixed and flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-276, May.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1969. "Money in a Static Theory of Optimal Payment Arrangements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 706-26, November.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Monetary stabilization policy: evidence from money demand forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 21-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.