Computation of an industrial equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0026.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990.
"Signaling devices for the supply of semi-public goods,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "Signaling devices for the supply of semi-public goods," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153144, Tilburg University.
- Ruys,Pieter & van der Laan,Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 1990. "Signalling devices for the supply of semi public goods," Discussion Paper Serie A 326, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerard van der Laan & Pieter Ruys & Dolf Talman, 2001.
"Optimal Provision of Infrastructure using Public-Private Partnership Contracts,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000. "Optimal Provision of Infrastructure Using Public-Private Partnership Contracts," Discussion Paper 2000-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.