Methodological aspects of impact analysis of regional economic policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0007.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Economische analyse; Methodologie; Regionaal economisch beleid;
Other versions of this item:
- Folmer, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Methodological aspects of impact analysis of regional economic policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brouwer, F. & Nijkamp, P., 1983. "Qualitative structure analysis of complex systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Moore, Barry C & Rhodes, John, 1976. "Regional Economic Policy and the Movement of Manufacturing Firms to Development Areas," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(169), pages 17-31, February.
- H Folmer, 1981. "Measurement of the effects of regional policy instruments by means of linear structural equation models and panel data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(11), pages 1435-1448, November.
- H Folmer, 1980. "Measurement of the effects of regional policy instruments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(10), pages 1191-1202, October.
- R Dunn, 1982. "Parameter instability in models of local unemployment responses," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(1), pages 75-94, January.
- Buck, T W & Atkins, M H, 1976. "The Impact of British Regional Policies on Employment Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 118-32, March.
- Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes & Sheila Dow, 2003. "EMU and the Regional Impact of Monetary Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 969-980.
- Dijk, Jouke van, 1998. "Differences in underemployment between the United States and the Netherlands," Research Report 98D26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.