Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0006.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-390, August.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A G Wilson, 1971. "A family of spatial interaction models, and associated developments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- A Rogers, 1980. "Introduction to multistate mathematical demography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(5), pages 489-498, May.
- Vanderkamp, John, 1971. "Migration Flows, Their Determinants and the Effects of Return Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1012-31, Sept.-Oct.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1975. "Reflections on gravity and entropy models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 203-225, May.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1969. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Geographic Labor Mobility in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 189-94, May.
- Anselin, Luc, 1982. "Implicit functional relationships between systematic effects in a general model of movement," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 365-380, August.
- Chang-i Hua, 1980. "An exploration of the nature and rationale of a systemic model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(6), pages 713-726, June.
- Ours, J.C., 1988. "Durations of dutch job vacancies," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Merkies, A.H.Q.M. & Meer, T. van der, 1988. "Theoretical foundations for the 3-c model," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1986. "A synthesis between macro and micro models in spatial interaction analysis, with special reference to dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "Alonso's General Theory of Movement: Advances in Spatial Interaction Modeling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.