Spatial dispersion of technological innovation : the incubator hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0049.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Geografische verspreiding; Technische vernieuwing;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davelaar, E.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1987. "Operational models on industrial innovation and spatial development : a case study for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Kangasharju, Aki & Geenhuizen, Marina van, 1997. "Local opportunities and innovative behaviour: a meta-analytic study on European cities," Serie Research Memoranda 0072, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Aki Kangasharju & Peter Nijkamp, 1997.
"Innovation Dynamics in Space: Local Actors and Local Factors,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001. "Innovation dynamics in space: local actors and local factors," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 31-56, March.
- Nijkamp, P. & Alsters, T. & Mark, R. van der, 1986. "Revitalization of regional resources : a multidimensional profile analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 2000. "A comparative study on innovation in European cities by means of multicriteria analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ovaskainen, Marko & Ritsilä, Jari, 2000. "Electronic Commerce And Regional Economies - Concentration Vs. Centralisation," ERSA conference papers ersa00p79, European Regional Science Association.
- Catherine Co & Mark Wohar, 2004. "Technological convergence among US regions and states," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 101-126.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 2001. "Firm Characteristics, Location and Regional Innovation: A Comparison Between Israeli and German Industrial Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 415-429.
- Kirsi Mukkala, 2005. "Knowledge spillovers – Mobility of highly educated workers within high technology sector in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa05p279, European Regional Science Association.
- Koski, Heli, 2002. "The Impacts of Regulatory Reform on the Global Telecommunications Sector," Discussion Papers 649, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.