The incubator hypothesis : re-vitalization of metropolitan areas?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0047.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Davelaar, Evert Jan & Nijkamp, Peter, 1988. "The Incubator Hypothesis: Re-vitalization of Metropolitan Areas?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 48-65, November.
- Davelaar, E.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "The incubator hypothesis : re-vitalization of metropolitan areas?," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 1998. "Industrial characteristics, production milieu and regional innovation: A comparison of Israel and German industrial plants," ERSA conference papers ersa98p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2001. "Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region," ERSA conference papers ersa01p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 2001. "Firm Characteristics, Location and Regional Innovation: A Comparison Between Israeli and German Industrial Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 415-429.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.