Linear structural equation models with spatiotemporal auto- and cross- correlation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0020.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Modellen; Regionaal bestuur; Regionale economie;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979. "The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maddala, G S, 1971. "The Use of Variance Components Models in Pooling Cross Section and Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 341-58, March.
- H Folmer, 1980. "Measurement of the effects of regional policy instruments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(10), pages 1191-1202, October.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- H Folmer & G A van der Knaap, 1981. "A linear structural equation approach to cross-sectional models with lagged variables," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(12), pages 1529-1537, December.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1970. "A Correspondence Principle for Simultaneous Equation Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 73-92, January.
- L Hordijk & P Nijkamp, 1977. "Dynamic models of spatial autocorrelation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(5), pages 505-519, May.
- Hordijk, L. & Nijkamp, P., 1977. "Estimation of spatiotemporal models," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- H Folmer, 1981. "Measurement of the effects of regional policy instruments by means of linear structural equation models and panel data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(11), pages 1435-1448, November.
- Carter, Richard A. L. & Nagar, Anirudh L., 1977. "Coefficients of correlation for simultaneous equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-50, July.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1983. "Testing the spatial scale and the dynamic structure in regional models : a contribution to spatial econometric specification analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.