Medium- and long-term models for the escap-region : a review of existing models and a proposal for a new model system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0002.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R., 1979. "A comparison of two models for income distribution planning," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-82, January.
- Gupta, S. & Schwartz, A. & Padula, R., 1979. "The World Bank model for global interdependence: A quantitative framework for the World Development Report," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 179-200, May.
- Helliwell, John F., 1979. "Policy modeling of foreign exchange rates," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 425-444, September.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1978. "Modeling with scenarios: technology in north-south development," MPRA Paper 7847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
- Vos, Rob, 1981. "The political economy of the Republic of Korea : a proposal for a model framework of an open economy in the ESCAP-region, with emphasis on the role of the state," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.