Medium- and long-term models for the escap-region : a review of existing models and a proposal for a new model system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics in its series Serie Research Memoranda with number 0002.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1978. "Modeling with scenarios: technology in north-south development," MPRA Paper 7847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helliwell, John F., 1979. "Policy modeling of foreign exchange rates," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 425-444, September.
- Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R., 1979. "A comparison of two models for income distribution planning," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-82, January.
- Gupta, S. & Schwartz, A. & Padula, R., 1979. "The World Bank model for global interdependence: A quantitative framework for the World Development Report," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 179-200, May.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.