Childhood Intelligence and Adult Mortality in the Brabant Data Set: Technical Report
AbstractThis technical note consists of three parts. The first describes theorigins of the Brabant data set, the later surveys and the mortalitydata. The second section discusses the variation of mortality rateswith age in the population and in the sample. The third section setsout the proportional hazard model that has been used in the analysisand its estimation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tinbergen Institute in its series Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers with number 11-098/4.
Date of creation: 19 Jul 2011
Date of revision: 18 Oct 2013
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tinbergen.nl
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-08-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-08-02 (Health Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.S. Cramer, 2011. "Childhood Intelligence and Adult Mortality in the Brabant Data Set: First Report," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-097/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011097 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Maartens (+31 626 - 160 892)).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.