Time-Varying Market Integration and Expected Returns in Emerging Markets
AbstractWe use a simple model in which the expected returns in emerging markets depend on their systematic
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tinbergen Institute in its series Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers with number 01-113/2.
Date of creation: 22 Nov 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tinbergen.nl
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1997.
"Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
79, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Veld, C.H., 2000.
"Hedging pressure effects in futures markets,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-83944, Tilburg University.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2000. "Stock Market Liberalization, Economic Reform, and Emerging Market Equity Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 529-564, 04.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Chan, Kalok & Ng, Angela, 2004. "Investibility and return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 239-263, February.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys, 2007.
"Testing Multi-Factor Asset Pricing Models in the Visegrad Countries,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp323, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Borys, Magdalena Morgese Borys, 2011. "Testing Multi-Factor Asset Pricing Models in the Visegrad Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(2), pages 118-139, June.
- Philippe Martin & Helene Rey, 2002.
"Financial Globalization and Emerging Markets: With or Without Crash?,"
NBER Working Papers
9288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Philippe & Rey, Hélène, 2002. "Financial Globalization and Emerging Markets: With or Without Crash?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2003.
"A simple measure of the intensity of capital controls,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 81-103, February.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis E. Warnock, 2001. "A simple measure of the intensity of capital controls," International Finance Discussion Papers 708, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis E. Warnock & Hali J. Edison, 2001. "A Simple Measure of the intensity of Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 01/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Aubin & Jean-Pierre Berdot & Daniel Goyeau & Jacques Léonard, 2005. "Quelle convergence financière pour les pecos ?. Une analyse économétrique de l'évolution des marchés d'actions (1998-2003)," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(1), pages 147-169.
- Driesprong, G. & Jacobsen, B. & Maat, B., 2003. "Striking Oil: Another Puzzle," Research Paper ERS-2003-082-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Sven Bouman & Ben Jacobsen, 2002. "The Halloween Indicator, "Sell in May and Go Away": Another Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1618-1635, December.
- Gregory Birg & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Integration Of Smaller European Equity Markets : A Time-Varying Integration Score Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp136, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (webmaster-tinbergen).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.