A Decision Support System for Regional Sustainable Development: The Flag Model
AbstractThis paper presents a new approach to the analysis of spatial sustainability, with a particular view on agriculture. After a methodological introduction, a new tool - the so-called Flag model - is introduced in order to assess the degree of sustainability of various policy alternatives. The model is tested by means of a case study for the island of Lesvos, Greece.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tinbergen Institute in its series Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers with number 97-074/3.
Date of creation: 03 Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tinbergen.nl
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Torrieri, Francesca, 2000.
"A decision support system for assessing alternative projects for the design of a new road network : methodology and application of a case study,"
Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics
0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Torrieri, Francesca, 2000. "A decision support system for assessing alternative projects for the design of a new road network : methodology and application of a case study," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1999040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Maria Travisi & Peter Nijkamp & Marco Vighi & Paolo Giacomelli, 2004. "Managing Pesticide Risks for Non-Target Ecosystems with Pesticide Risk Indicators: a Multicriteria Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2099040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camagni, Roberto, 2009. "Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 342-350, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Maartens (+31 626 - 160 892)).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.