Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential : from Baltics to "Bal-techs" ?
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology in its series Research Memoranda with number 009.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/UMPublications.htm
research and development ;
Other versions of this item:
- Lankhuizen, Maureen, 2000. "Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential: from Baltics to 'Bal-techs'?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 9-29, January.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1982.
"Time Preference and Health: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Working Papers
0539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Chuma, Hiroyuki, 1990. "A Model of the Demand for Longevity and the Value of Life Extension," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 761-82, August.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150, March.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Forster, Bruce A, 1989. "Optimal Health Investment Strategies," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Johansson, Per-Olov & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1995. "Wealth from optimal health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-79, May.
- Muurinen, Jaana-Marja, 1982. "Demand for health: A generalised Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-28, May.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in a Global World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-128/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001. "Trade and Industrial Policy of Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004.
"Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-125/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-125/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ádám Török, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the New Member Countries of the European Union: A Survey of Patterns and Initiatives Since 1990," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 255-271, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Bollen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.