The "BIT TAX" : the case for further research
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology in its series Research Memoranda with number 012.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/UMPublications.htm
economics of technology ;
Other versions of this item:
- Soete, Luc & Kamp, Karen, 1996. "The 'bit tax': the case for further research," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6292, Maastricht University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David ,P. A. & Geuna ,Aldo & Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "Additionality as a principle of European R & D funding," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Geuna,Aldo, 1995. "University participation in community programmes : how does the selection process work ?," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Dasgupta, Partha & David, Paul, 1985. "Information Disclosure and the Economics of Science and Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 73, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geuna ,Aldo, 1996. "European universities : relationships among age, dimension and science research quality," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 1997. "Should all the world be taxed?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 87-92, March.
- Michel Saintrain, 2003. "Working Paper 15-03 - TIC, nouveaux standards transactionnels et fiscalité - Défis et perspectives," Working Papers 0315, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Steinrücken, Torsten, 1999. "Wirtschaftspolitik für offene Kommunikationssysteme: eine ökonomische Analyse am Beispiel des Internet," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 16, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Bollen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.