European universities : relationships among age, dimension and science research quality
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology in its series Research Memoranda with number 003.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/UMPublications.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David ,P. A. & Geuna ,Aldo & Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "Additionality as a principle of European R & D funding," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Dasgupta, Partha & David, Paul, 1985. "Information Disclosure and the Economics of Science and Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 73, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc Soete & Karin Kamp, 1996.
"The ‘bit tax’: The case for further research,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 353-360, December.
- Soete,Luc & Kamp,Karin, 1996. "The "BIT TAX" : the case for further research," Research Memoranda 012, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Soete, Luc & Kamp, Karen, 1996. "The 'bit tax': the case for further research," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6292, Maastricht University.
- José García Quevedo, 2002. "The location of innovation. Universities and technological infrastructure in Spain," Working Papers 2002/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- José García Quevedo, 2001. "University research and the location of patents in Spain," Working Papers 2001/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Garcia-Quevedo, Jose, 2000. "University Research And The Location Of Innovative Activities In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p178, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Bollen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.