Can Business Development Services practitioners learn from theories on innovation and services marketing?�
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) in its series Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series with number 03.07.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ecis.ieis.tue.nl/
innovation; services; marketing; innovation; business development;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-07-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2003-08-24 (Innovation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miehlbradt, Alexandra Overy, 2002. "Assessing markets for business development services : what have we learned so far," ILO Working Papers 352716, International Labour Organization.
- Douthwaite, B. & Keatinge, J. D. H. & Park, J. R., 2002. "Learning selection: an evolutionary model for understanding, implementing and evaluating participatory technology development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 109-131, May.
- Bruton, Henry J., 1985. "The search for a development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(10-11), pages 1099-1124.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1976. "The dominant role of users in the scientific instrument innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 212-239, July.
- Gamser, Matthew S., 1988. "Innovation, technical assistance, and development: The importance of technology users," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 711-721, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Castaldi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.