Technology Support for Small Industries in Developing Countries: A Review of Concepts and Project Practices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) in its series Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series with number 00.06.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ecis.ieis.tue.nl/
technology support; small-scale industry; technological capability; learning; competitiveness; assistance projects; industrialisation;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2000-10-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2000-10-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francks, Penelope, 1979. "The development of new techniques in agriculture: The case of the mechanization of irrigation in the Saga Plain area of Japan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(4-5), pages 531-539.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Bongenaar, B. & Szirmai, A., 1999. "The Role of a Research and Development Institute in the Development and Diffusion of Technology," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 99.9, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Boomgard, James J. & Davies, Stephen P. & Haggblade, Steven J. & Mead, Donald C., 1992. "A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-212, February.
- Humphrey, John & Schmitz, Hubert, 1996. "The Triple C approach to local industrial policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1859-1877, December.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Castaldi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.