Trust, opportunism and governance
AbstractThe paper considers a (static) portfolio system that satisfies adding-up contraints and the gross substitution theorem. The paper shows the relationship of the two conditions to the weak dominant diagonal property of the matrix of interest rate elasticities. This enables to investigate the impact of simultaneous changes in interest rates on the asset demands.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) in its series Research Report with number 95B34.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1995. "Cost, quality and learning based governance of transactions : Western, Japanese and a third way," Research Report 95B33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Foss, Nicolai Juul, 1993. "Theories of the Firm: Contractual and Competence Perspectives," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 127-44, May.
- Noorderhaven, N.G., 1995. "Trust and transactions: Towards transaction cost analysis with a differential behavioral assumption," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-178461, Tilburg University.
- Nooteboom, B., 1993. "Firm size effects on transaction costs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376115, Tilburg University.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1996. "Towards a cognitive theory of the firm : issues and a logic of change," Research Report 97B05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Norbert Hirschauer & Stefan Zwoll, 2008. "Understanding and managing behavioural risks: the case of malpractice in poultry production," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-60, August.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Rachel Beaujolin-Bellet, 2004. "Du contrôle social au contrôle par le marché dans les relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00145128, HAL.
- Elizabeth Hemphill, 2007. "Factors Affecting Real Estate Broker Selection: What Really Counts?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25.
- PÃ©li, GÃ¡bor & Nooteboom, Bart, 1996.
"Simulation of learning in supply partnerships,"
97B04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Franck Brulhart & Christophe Favoreu, 2006. "Le lien contrôle-confiance-performance dans les relations de partenariat logistique inter firmes," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(1), pages 59-96, March.
- Dierks, Leef H., 2006. "Trust as a Determinant of Consumer Behaviour in Germany," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7723, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hualiang Lu & Shuyi Feng & Jacques H. Trienekens & S.W.F. Omta, 2012. "Network strength, transaction-specific investments, inter-personal trust, and relationship satisfaction in Chinese agri-food SMEs," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 363-378, October.
- Nooteboom, Bart & Berger, Hans & Noorderhaven, Niels G., 1995. "Sources, measurement and effect of trust in the governance of buyer-supplier relations," Research Report 95B39, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Thomas Mellewigt & Anoop Madhok & Antoinette Weibel, 2007. "Trust and formal contracts in interorganizational relationships - substitutes and complements," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 833-847.
- William Kerler & Larry Killough, 2009. "The Effects of Satisfaction with a Client’s Management During a Prior Audit Engagement, Trust, and Moral Reasoning on Auditors’ Perceived Risk of Management Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 109-136, March.
- Adams, Claire-Louise & Goldsmith, Peter D., 1999. "Conditions For Successful Strategic Alliances In The Food Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Fiorenza BELUSSI & Luciano PILOTTI, 2006. "Eterogeneità delle imprese e varietà dei modelli organizzativi. Conoscenze, risorse, relazioni, e istituzioni: verso una prospettiva integrata della teoria dell?impresa," Departmental Working Papers 2006-27, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Zwoll, Stefan, 2006. "Understanding and Managing Behavioural Risks -The Case of Food Risks Caused by Malpractice in Poultry Production," Working Paper Series 10287, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Welling, Michael & Krebs, Alexander & Graefe, Gernot, 2006. "Pandoras Box: Does Electronic Commerce Increase the Optimal Amount of Fraud?," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7762, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010.
"Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, January.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010. "Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.