Trust, opportunism and governance
AbstractThe paper considers a (static) portfolio system that satisfies adding-up contraints and the gross substitution theorem. The paper shows the relationship of the two conditions to the weak dominant diagonal property of the matrix of interest rate elasticities. This enables to investigate the impact of simultaneous changes in interest rates on the asset demands.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) in its series Research Report with number 95B34.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noorderhaven, N.G., 1995. "Trust and transactions: Towards transaction cost analysis with a differential behavioral assumption," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-178461, Tilburg University.
- Foss, Nicolai Juul, 1993. "Theories of the Firm: Contractual and Competence Perspectives," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 127-44, May.
- Nooteboom, B., 1993. "Firm size effects on transaction costs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376115, Tilburg University.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1995. "Cost, quality and learning based governance of transactions : Western, Japanese and a third way," Research Report 95B33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Elizabeth Hemphill, 2007. "Factors Affecting Real Estate Broker Selection: What Really Counts?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25.
- Franck Brulhart & Christophe Favoreu, 2006. "Le lien contrÃ´le-confiance-performance dans les relations de partenariat logistique inter firmes," Revue Finance ContrÃ´le StratÃ©gie, revues.org, revues.org, vol. 9(1), pages 59-96, March.
- PÃ©li, GÃ¡bor & Nooteboom, Bart, 1996.
"Simulation of learning in supply partnerships,"
97B04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Adams, Claire-Louise & Goldsmith, Peter D., 1999. "Conditions For Successful Strategic Alliances In The Food Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010.
"Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics,"
Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, January.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010. "Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, October.
- Fiorenza BELUSSI & Luciano PILOTTI, 2006. "EterogeneitÃ delle imprese e varietÃ dei modelli organizzativi. Conoscenze, risorse, relazioni, e istituzioni: verso una prospettiva integrata della teoria dell?impresa," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2006-27, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano.
- Nooteboom, Bart & Berger, Hans & Noorderhaven, Niels G., 1995. "Sources, measurement and effect of trust in the governance of buyer-supplier relations," Research Report 95B39, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Norbert Hirschauer & Stefan Zwoll, 2008. "Understanding and managing behavioural risks: the case of malpractice in poultry production," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-60, August.
- William Kerler & Larry Killough, 2009. "The Effects of Satisfaction with a Clientâ€™s Management During a Prior Audit Engagement, Trust, and Moral Reasoning on Auditorsâ€™ Perceived Risk of Management Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 109-136, March.
- GwenaÃ«lle Nogatchewsky & Rachel Beaujolin-Bellet, 2004. "Du contrÃ´le social au contrÃ´le par le marchÃ© dans les relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00145128, HAL.
- Hualiang Lu & Shuyi Feng & Jacques H. Trienekens & S.W.F. Omta, 2012. "Network strength, transaction-specific investments, inter-personal trust, and relationship satisfaction in Chinese agri-food SMEs," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 363-378, October.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1996. "Towards a cognitive theory of the firm : issues and a logic of change," Research Report 97B05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dierks, Leef H., 2006. "Trust as a Determinant of Consumer Behaviour in Germany," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany, European Association of Agricultural Economists 7723, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Welling, Michael & Krebs, Alexander & Graefe, Gernot, 2006. "PandoraÂ’s Box: Does Electronic Commerce Increase the Optimal Amount of Fraud?," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany, European Association of Agricultural Economists 7762, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Mellewigt & Anoop Madhok & Antoinette Weibel, 2007. "Trust and formal contracts in interorganizational relationships - substitutes and complements," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 833-847.
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Zwoll, Stefan, 2006. "Understanding and Managing Behavioural Risks -The Case of Food Risks Caused by Malpractice in Poultry Production," Working Paper Series, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics 10287, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.