Performance measurement for pension funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) in its series Research Report with number 06E10.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M.C.J. van Rooij & C.J.M. Kool & H.M. Prast, 2005.
"Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?,"
05-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Kool, Clemens J.M. & Prast, Henriette M., 2007. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: Are people able to choose?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 701-722, April.
- Rooij, M.C.J. van & Kool, C.J.M. & Prast, H.M., 2007. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: Are people able to choose?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381463, Tilburg University.
- Maarten van Rooij & Clemens Kool & Henri�tte Prast, 2005. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?," DNB Working Papers 025, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Laatsch, Francis E. & Klein, Daniel P., 2005. "The nominal duration of TIPS bonds," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-60.
- Garcia, Maria Teresa Medeiros, 2010. "Efficiency evaluation of the Portuguese pension funds management companies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 259-266, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.