Standardised Estimates of Fixed Capital Stock: A Six Country Comparison
AbstractAbstract not available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen in its series GGDC Research Memorandum with number 199409.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2005. "Gerschenkron Revisited. European Patterns of Development in Historical Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh057910, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Jan Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan,, 1994.
"Is public expenditure really productive? New evidence for the US and the Netherlands,"
20, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Sturm, Jan Egbert & de Haan, Jakob, 1995. "Is public expenditure really productive?: New evidence for the USA and The Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 60-72, January.
- Yamfwa, F. & Szirmai, A.S. & Chibwe Lamba, 2002.
"Zambian Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Szirmai, Adam & Yamfwa, Francis & Lwamba, Chibwe, 2002. "Zambian manufacturing performance in comparative perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 200253, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010.
"Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century,"
271, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006.
"Growth Outside The Stable Path: Lessons From The European Reconstruction,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco, 2008. "Growth outside the stable path: Lessons from the European reconstruction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 568-588, April.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1994. "French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method," Working Papers 1994-10, CEPII research center.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005.
"Fertility and Social Security,"
359, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Maria Cristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cahn, Christophe & Saint-Guilhem, Arthur, 2007.
"Potential output growth in several industrialised countries: a comparison,"
Working Paper Series
0828, European Central Bank.
- Christophe Cahn & Arthur Saint-Guilhem, 2010. "Potential output growth in several industrialised countries a comparison," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 139-165, August.
- Christophe Cahn & Arthur Saint-Guilhem, 2008. "Potential output growth in several industrialised countries: a comparison," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586632, HAL.
- Arnaud Sylvain, 2001. "Rentabilité et profitabilité du capital : le cas de six pays industrialisés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 341(1), pages 129-152.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Measuring Capital," NBER Working Papers 9526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Scorcu, 2002.
"On the Time Stability of the Output-Capital Ratio,"
434, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Villetelle, J-P., 2006. "Estimating Potential Output with a Production Function for France, Germany and Italy," Working papers 146, Banque de France.
- Linlin Sun & Ruo-en Ren, 2008. "Estimates of China capital input index by industries (1981–2000)," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 462-481, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.