Standardised Estimates of Fixed Capital Stock: A Six Country Comparison
AbstractAbstract not available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen in its series GGDC Research Memorandum with number 199409.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & Maria Cristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005.
"Fertility and Social Security,"
666156000000000506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Staff Report 359, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christophe Cahn & Arthur Saint-Guilhem, 2010.
"Potential output growth in several industrialised countries a comparison,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 139-165, August.
- Christophe Cahn & Arthur Saint-Guilhem, 2008. "Potential output growth in several industrialised countries: a comparison," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586632, HAL.
- Christophe Cahn & Arthur Saint-Guilhem, 2007. "Potential output growth in several industrialised countries: a comparison," Working Paper Series 828, European Central Bank.
- Yamfwa, F. & Szirmai, A.S. & Chibwe Lamba, 2002.
"Zambian Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Szirmai, Adam & Yamfwa, Francis & Lwamba, Chibwe, 2002. "Zambian manufacturing performance in comparative perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 200253, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Villetelle, J-P., 2006. "Estimating Potential Output with a Production Function for France, Germany and Italy," Working papers 146, Banque de France.
- Arnaud Sylvain, 2001. "Rentabilité et profitabilité du capital : le cas de six pays industrialisés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 341(1), pages 129-152.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco, 2008.
"Growth outside the stable path: Lessons from the European reconstruction,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 568-588, April.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006. "Growth Outside The Stable Path: Lessons From The European Reconstruction," Departmental Working Papers 2006-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- A. Scorcu, 2002.
"On the Time Stability of the Output-Capital Ratio,"
434, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009.
"Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," Working papers 271, Banque de France.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Measuring Capital," NBER Working Papers 9526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linlin Sun & Ruo-en Ren, 2008. "Estimates of China capital input index by industries (1981–2000)," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 462-481, September.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2005.
"Gerschenkron Revisited. European Patterns of Development in Historical Perspective,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh057910, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, . "Gerschenkron revisited. European patterns of development in historical perspective," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Jan Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan,, 1994.
"Is public expenditure really productive? New evidence for the US and the Netherlands,"
20, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Sturm, Jan Egbert & de Haan, Jakob, 1995. "Is public expenditure really productive?: New evidence for the USA and The Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 60-72, January.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1994. "French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method," Working Papers 1994-10, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.