The international comparison of real product and productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen in its series GGDC Research Memorandum with number 199406.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamfwa, F. & Szirmai, A.S. & Chibwe Lamba, 2002.
"Zambian Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Yamfwa, F. & Szirmai, A.S. & Chibwe Lamba, 2002. "Zambian Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 02.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Szirmai, Adam & Yamfwa, Francis & Lwamba, Chibwe, 2002. "Zambian manufacturing performance in comparative perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 200253, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Angus Maddison, 2005. "La Economia de Occidente y la del Resto del Mundo: una Perspectiva Milenaria," Working Papers in Economic History dilf0501, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Peter Hooper & Elizabeth Vrankovich, 1995. "International comparisons of the levels of unit labor costs in manufacturing," International Finance Discussion Papers 527, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 1996. "The future of the national accounts," MPRA Paper 5956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rensman, Marieke, 1996. "Economic growth and technological change in the long run : a survey of theoretical and empirical literature," Research Report 96C10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.