Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS) in its series CDS Research Reports with number 199906.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierk Herzer & Oliver Morrissey, . "The Long-Run Effect of Aid on Domestic Output," Discussion Papers 09/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Gomanee, Karuna & Girma, Sourafel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2005.
"Aid and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Accounting for Transmission Mechanisms,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/60, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2005. "Aid and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: accounting for transmission mechanisms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1055-1075.
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2005. "Development assistance and development finance: evidence and global policy agendas," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 819-836.
- Chee-keong Choong & Venus khim-sen Liew, 2009. "Impact of foreign direct investment volatility on economic growth of asean-5 countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1829-1841.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007.
"Экономический Рост: Образование Как Фактор Производства
[Economic Growth: Education as a Factor of Production]," MPRA Paper 7593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2005. "Aid to Africa: an unfinished agenda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 989-1001.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Economic Growth—Human Capital Nexus in Post-Soviet Ukraine, 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 7731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douzounet Mallaye & Yogo Thierry Urbain, 2013. "Foreign aid and mobilization of growth factors in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hans Genberg, 2005. "The macroeconomic effects of adjustment lending: A review and evaluation," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-40.
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Gounder, Rukmani & Obben, James, 2005. "Theoretical Analysis Of Foreign Aid, Policies And State Institutions," Discussion Papers 23704, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Role of Education in Economic Growth in the Russian Federation and Ukraine," MPRA Paper 7590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.