Analyzing the Determinants of Temporary Antitrust Immunity Seeking Behavior: The Dispensation Requests in the Netherlands
AbstractThis paper has also been accepted for publication in the Journal of Competition Law and Economics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center in its series Discussion Paper with number 2011-018.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.nl/tilec/
Agreements; Antitrust Immunity; Competition Law; Negative Binomial Count Models; the Netherlands;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L49 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Richard Broekman to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.