The European Microsoft case at the crossroads of competition policy and innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center in its series Discussion Paper with number 2008-021.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/research/institutes-and-research-groups/center-ar/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-01-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2009-01-31 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAW-2009-01-31 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-01-31 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-01-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Richard Broekman to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.