Access to telecommunications networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center in its series Discussion Paper with number 2003-007.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.nl/tilec/
telecommunication; telecommunication industry; networks; access to market; policy; allocation; microeconomics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Verboven, Frank, 2003.
"Price Squeezes in a Regulatory Environment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouckaert, B & Verboven, Frank, 2003. "Price squeezes in a regulatory environment," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/118284, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Bouckaert Jan & Verboven Frank, 2003. "Price squeezes in a regulatory environment," Working Papers 2003007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Machiel van Dijk & Bert Minne & Machiel Mulder & Henry van der Wiel & J. Poort, 2005. "Do market failures hamper the perspectives of broadband?," CPB Document 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Machiel van Dijk & Machiel Mulder, 2005. "Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband," CPB Memorandum 131, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.