The position value for union stable systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 768.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154855, Tilburg University.
- Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Borm, P.E.M., 1991.
"On the convexity of communication games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-146634, Tilburg University.
- Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans, 1995. "Gamma-Component Additive Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-56.
- André Casajus, 2007. "The position value is the Myerson value, in a sense," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 47-55, September.
- Encarnacion Algaba & Jesus Mario Bilbao & Rene van den Brink & Jorge J. Lopez, 2011. "The Myerson Value and Superfluous Supports in Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-127/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rene van den Brink & Chris Dietz, 2012. "Games with a Local Permission Structure: Separation of Authority and Value Generation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-126/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bilbao, J.M. & Jimenez, N. & Lopez, J.J., 2006. "A note on a value with incomplete communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 419-429, February.
- Kajii, Atsushi & Kojima, Hiroyuki & Ui, Takashi, 2007.
"Cominimum additive operators,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 218-230, February.
- Encarnacion Algaba & Jesus Mario Bilbao & Rene van den Brink, 2011. "Harsanyi Power Solutions for Games on Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-182/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2011. "Solution Concepts for Games with General Coalitional Structure (Replaces CentER DP 2011-025)," Discussion Paper 2011-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corry Stuyts).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.