On the interaction between forecasting and inventory control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 742.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Mohammad M. & Boylan, John E. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2012. "Forecast errors and inventory performance under forecast information sharing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 830-841.
- Janssen, E. & Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Brekelmans, R.C.M., 2006. "Assessing the Effects of using Demand Parameters Estimates in Inventory Control," Discussion Paper 2006-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Strijbosch, Leo W.G. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E. & Janssen, Elleke, 2011. "On the interaction between forecasting and stock control: The case of non-stationary demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 470-480, September.
- Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Heuts, R.M.J. & Schoot, E.H.M. van der, 1998. "Improved Spare Parts Inventory Management: A Case Study," Discussion Paper 1998-135, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Janssen, Elleke & Strijbosch, Leo & Brekelmans, Ruud, 2009. "Assessing the effects of using demand parameters estimates in inventory control and improving the performance using a correction function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 34-42, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.