On the interaction between forecasting and inventory control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 742.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, E. & Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Brekelmans, R.C.M., 2006. "Assessing the Effects of using Demand Parameters Estimates in Inventory Control," Discussion Paper 2006-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Janssen, Elleke & Strijbosch, Leo & Brekelmans, Ruud, 2009. "Assessing the effects of using demand parameters estimates in inventory control and improving the performance using a correction function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Ali, Mohammad M. & Boylan, John E. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2012. "Forecast errors and inventory performance under forecast information sharing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 830-841.
- Strijbosch, Leo W.G. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E. & Janssen, Elleke, 2011. "On the interaction between forecasting and stock control: The case of non-stationary demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 470-480, September.
- Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Heuts, R.M.J. & Schoot, E.H.M. van der, 1998. "Improved Spare Parts Inventory Management: A Case Study," Discussion Paper 1998-135, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.